Try and capture a planet.
- Escort and Cruiser class ships only
- No more than 400 points may be spent on Cruiser class ships
- No more than 12 ships total
- No fighters
- A single planet, 6“ - 8” in diameter, is placed in the middle of the table.
- All fleets deploy 18“ from the planet's surface.
- The planet has 1”/turn of gravity within 3“ of its surface.
- 6 turns have been completed.
- At the end of each turn, +1pt if your fleet has the most ships within 3” of the planet's surface.
- An extra +1pt if you are the only fleet with ships within 3“ of the planet at the end of the turn.
- At the end of turn 6, +3pt if you are the only fleet within 3” of the planet.
- Each ship of yours that has been destroyed, -1 points (-2 for cruisers, as per destruction points).
ft/scenarios/orbital_superiority.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/24 17:28 by sam